Demoni-CO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Demoni-CO

Demoni-CO is a Projet Based on the popular game Conquer Online

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Possible Server closure

Go down 
+3
yesbutter
ladykatie[SH]
Admin
7 posters

Stay Open? (read the ENTIRE first post before voting)
Yes
Possible Server closure Vote_lcap100%Possible Server closure Vote_rcap
 100% [ 11 ]
No
Possible Server closure Vote_lcap0%Possible Server closure Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Possible Server closure Empty
PostSubject: Possible Server closure   Possible Server closure EmptySat May 03, 2008 9:21 am

Im willing to bet many are wondering, why isnt it up yet, there must be atleast 50 members. My answer is, when i visited today i had 14 PM's, taking the total number up to 56, enough for the server to open, right? wrong, the reason i have not visited in so long is simple, Due to me accidently dropping a piece of tissue down the back of my computer i have had a house fire, losing my entire office, not just a computer but a HD moniter, a printer and many other items, alot involving sentimental value. After insurance payed out i have had enough money to pay for repairs to be done, and have bought a laptop to browse the internet on (neccesary for work, i am not a game addict lol) but despite being able to get new computers and software, 1 problem remains, the computer containing ALL of the information and code for the server is COMPLETELY destroyed, the whole server is gone. that leaves me 2 options, Give up and close this project, or option 2, I start all over again, from scratch. Many would pick the second option, right? But remember, that involves me Spending ALL of my spare time coding for atleast 2 months, and i would probably lose money from not putting my time into other areas (i am not technicaly allowed to say what, according to my job contract, and im not willing to lose my job over a forum post) so if you vote the second option, you must be willing to stick out the, atleast, 2 month wait. I will be puting up a paypal link, all money donated will go towards a dedicated server as it is alot more effective than a hoster

Edited.
Vote away!

Last edited by Admin on Tue May 13, 2008 9:41 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://demonico.rpg-board.net
ladykatie[SH]

ladykatie[SH]

PostSubject: Re: Possible Server closure   Possible Server closure EmptySat May 03, 2008 9:27 am

omg thats horrible but i think Admin shuold start again right?? we will wait i think keep Working and if you need any help pm me
Back to top Go down
yesbutter

yesbutter

PostSubject: Re: Possible Server closure   Possible Server closure EmptySat May 03, 2008 10:58 am

thats sucks man but ill wait for it and i can try and help with somthing if you want me to
Back to top Go down
Lord_Raziel

Lord_Raziel

PostSubject: Re: Possible Server closure   Possible Server closure EmptySat May 03, 2008 2:07 pm

Hey man, that sucks.. Sad

I'm not a pro-coder of C#, if you doing that language at source..but I can help you if you need any help Smile

P.S.: I'm a fast learner..i know some languages already Delphi, VB, .Net and C++( in learning)

Cya.
Back to top Go down
Alen Walker [SH]

Alen Walker [SH]

PostSubject: Re: Possible Server closure   Possible Server closure EmptySun May 04, 2008 11:12 am

Of course ... if you put up the link i think we could spare some pocket money.. i know i will... At least we will have descent server to go on ! So i cast for yes ~!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Possible Server closure   Possible Server closure EmptyMon May 05, 2008 2:34 am

Lord_Raziel wrote:
Hey man, that sucks.. Sad

I'm not a pro-coder of C#, if you doing that language at source..but I can help you if you need any help Smile

P.S.: I'm a fast learner..i know some languages already Delphi, VB, .Net and C++( in learning)

Cya.

thanks, but this is like a personal goal, a project that if i saw somebody helping at, i would believe i hadnt done enough and had failed at my goal, so for now i will respectfully decline.

quote="Alen Walker [SH]"]Of course ... if you put up the link i think we could spare some pocket money.. i know i will... At least we will have descent server to go on ! So i cast for yes ~![/quote]
but thats part of my point, i cant ask for your pocket money, it wouldnt be right, and it could be likened to stealing candy from a baby :S
Back to top Go down
ladykatie[SH]

ladykatie[SH]

PostSubject: Re: Possible Server closure   Possible Server closure EmptyWed May 07, 2008 7:22 am

But in fact we can help
Back to top Go down
Alen Walker [SH]

Alen Walker [SH]

PostSubject: Re: Possible Server closure   Possible Server closure EmptyWed May 07, 2008 10:23 pm

who you calling a baby o.o.... hah don't worry understand what you mean... of course its a free choice to donate its not like you are on the other side of the computer holding our hand to donate thats not considered stealing its free will if we do it ~!
Back to top Go down
ladykatie[SH]

ladykatie[SH]

PostSubject: Re: Possible Server closure   Possible Server closure EmptySat May 10, 2008 4:14 am

yeah thats Right Alen:)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Possible Server closure   Possible Server closure EmptyTue May 13, 2008 9:41 am

Edited first post, when i put up a paypal link money will be put towards renting a dedicated server.
Back to top Go down
blazeyadeadhomi

PostSubject: Re: Possible Server closure   Possible Server closure EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 11:19 am

Dude

we'll do n e thing to help

we wana play

=D
Back to top Go down
Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Possible Server closure   Possible Server closure EmptyTue Jun 17, 2008 11:32 am

thats is really bad
but we will try help you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possible Server closure   Possible Server closure Empty

Back to top Go down

Possible Server closure
Page 1 of 1