Demoni-CO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Demoni-CO

Demoni-CO is a Projet Based on the popular game Conquer Online

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

PUT THE SERVER.dat MAN!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
helloffire

PUT THE SERVER.dat MAN!!! Empty
PostSubject: PUT THE SERVER.dat MAN!!!   PUT THE SERVER.dat MAN!!! EmptyTue Mar 25, 2008 11:59 am

You have 50+ people registered on the server and whe whant you to bring the server.dat file.Whe haved voted you but for what? Neutral Neutral Neutral So make us happy and post the server.dat file Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy !!!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: PUT THE SERVER.dat MAN!!!   PUT THE SERVER.dat MAN!!! EmptyTue Mar 25, 2008 12:47 pm

helloffire wrote:
You have 50+ people registered on the server and whe whant you to bring the server.dat file.Whe haved voted you but for what? Neutral Neutral Neutral So make us happy and post the server.dat file Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy !!!
you recieve a warning.

i already made a post in the counting thread saying we have 23 registered users...

i dont mean registered to forum i mean registered to the GAME.
Back to top Go down
https://demonico.rpg-board.net
XZBOSS

XZBOSS

PostSubject: Re: PUT THE SERVER.dat MAN!!!   PUT THE SERVER.dat MAN!!! EmptyWed Mar 26, 2008 7:09 am

i little agree with hellfire for what we should vote ? when server Will be ON then WE WILL VOTE EVERY 12 hours .
Back to top Go down
ladykatie[SH]

ladykatie[SH]

PostSubject: Re: PUT THE SERVER.dat MAN!!!   PUT THE SERVER.dat MAN!!! EmptyWed Mar 26, 2008 7:31 am

Just Relax Admin is right i Think should be 50 acconts maybe 40 Keep voting and Stop spamming When server be online. It will be online when be online. Look other servers they are online but only 4 Hour a Day Cause its a lot of bugs
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: PUT THE SERVER.dat MAN!!!   PUT THE SERVER.dat MAN!!! EmptyWed Mar 26, 2008 9:01 am

ladykatie[SH] wrote:
Just Relax Admin is right i Think should be 50 acconts maybe 40 Keep voting and Stop spamming When server be online. It will be online when be online. Look other servers they are online but only 4 Hour a Day Cause its a lot of bugs

thank you xD
Back to top Go down
https://demonico.rpg-board.net
ladykatie[SH]

ladykatie[SH]

PostSubject: Re: PUT THE SERVER.dat MAN!!!   PUT THE SERVER.dat MAN!!! EmptyWed Mar 26, 2008 11:10 am

No Problem Im here to help Admin and Other Players and Its just My Work but Thx for Thx:P:D I think its ready to lock
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PUT THE SERVER.dat MAN!!!   PUT THE SERVER.dat MAN!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

PUT THE SERVER.dat MAN!!!
Page 1 of 1