Demoni-CO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Demoni-CO

Demoni-CO is a Projet Based on the popular game Conquer Online

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Applications for Staff

Go down 
+12
meterex
Dreemer
Lord_Raziel
Br3tt
gringo0000
nhmeco
ban420
BlazingX[SH]
Alen Walker [SH]
ladykatie[SH]
cotten[SH]
Admin
16 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Applications for Staff Empty
PostSubject: Applications for Staff   Applications for Staff EmptySat Mar 08, 2008 11:19 am

If you want to be staff post here
positions are:
[GM] -(game master)
Forum Moderator
[SH] -(server helper)
please post in the following format:
Name:
Languages:
Private servers you have played:
Previous experience in the applied position:
Why you want the position:
Other:

Last edited by Admin on Wed Mar 12, 2008 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://demonico.rpg-board.net
cotten[SH]

cotten[SH]

PostSubject: Re: Applications for Staff   Applications for Staff EmptyMon Mar 10, 2008 4:17 pm

Name: Jacob
How long you can be online for: 7+ hours a day 10+ on weekends
Languages: English
Private servers you have played: qonquer, HybridCO, CoPals, AUREudemons and GM of ANGELEO
Previous experience in the applied position: GM on ANGELEO
Why you want the position: bored of the official server and wanna try out private servers now.
Other
Back to top Go down
ladykatie[SH]

ladykatie[SH]

PostSubject: Re: Applications for Staff   Applications for Staff EmptyTue Mar 11, 2008 7:29 am

[SH] -(server helper)
Name:Kate,Katie
How long you can be online for: 3-4 hours every day or longer of you need me@@
Languages:English, German and Russian(sort of)
Private servers you have played:CoPals, ProjectCo, CoChaos, KonquerRebirth, HybridCo, Pluto and many more! i was Gm on one Server but now its dwon
Previous experience in the applied position:Never but Here is Best way to gain experiance
Why you want the position:I want Help Ppl and Admin(to make is best server:))
Other:Nice, Clever, King Girl Thats ME!Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Applications for Staff   Applications for Staff EmptyWed Mar 12, 2008 3:31 pm

ladykatie[SH] wrote:
O thx i will try do my best:)
SH gains moderator position over bugs, help, flame, spam and community, test that it works by trying to sticky a topic. (the button is there when you make a post, just under the submit button)
Back to top Go down
https://demonico.rpg-board.net
Alen Walker [SH]

Alen Walker [SH]

PostSubject: GM application   Applications for Staff EmptyThu Mar 13, 2008 4:33 am

Name:Alen
How long you can be online for:4-5 h a day
Languages:English,German,Latvian and Russian
Private servers you have played:CO.2.1 , COWS, CO EMU
Previous experience in the applied position: GM in CO 2.1
Why you want the position:To help out people to guide them in the game and stop bug abusing
Other:Well im from Latvia i can speak 4 languages , i like painting , playing basketball and i enjoy to do my work....Im a chef

Accepted!
Back to top Go down
BlazingX[SH]

BlazingX[SH]

PostSubject: Re: Applications for Staff   Applications for Staff EmptyWed Mar 19, 2008 2:41 pm

I'm new here to this server and site and i wanna apply for Server Helper [SH] to help people out in here;)

Name:Remco Cabri
How long you can be online for: 7 in school days and 10+ in weekend Wink
Languages: Dutch, English
Private servers you have played: Gunz Reg and private's Conquer Reg and Private's Wow , Bots, And some ather dont remember all.
Previous experience in the applied position: Game Master in a Private Mu Online Server.
Why you want the position: SH Caus i Like to Help out Players or People that are New.
Other: In For a Talk xD lol!

You can Contact me on : D_devil12@hotmail.com

Accepted!
Back to top Go down
ban420

ban420

PostSubject: Application   Applications for Staff EmptySat Mar 22, 2008 3:49 pm

GM-Game MAster
Name:Andres Nieves(registered name ban420)
How long you can be online for:AS LONG AS NEEDED i a gamer junkie i spend 14+ hours a day on video games
Languages:Fluent in Spanish & English
Private servers you have played:ProjectCo this is the only server i played on and i hate it the support sucks there,ProjectWOW
Previous experience in the applied position: i played as an GM for a private server in WOW i responded to tickets(complaints) Helped fix minor bugs, i also help organize events, and i help ban cheaters
Why you want the position:The reason i want the position is because when i was playing in ProjectCo the Gms abused their powers because they were all under the age of 18 and they didn't care about helping people get good at the game. They ignored many players request of help on how to play the game. I want teach people how to play conquer not to just get good but to have fun. I hate it when players that aren't good in the game like me get pushed aside and ignored.
Other:I will do whatever is needed to help out thank for your for your time.

Semi-Accepted! obtains gm in game, but no forum moderater priveleges, as the forum spots are taken
Back to top Go down
nhmeco

PostSubject: me for GM =D   Applications for Staff EmptySat Mar 29, 2008 6:27 pm

Name:Brent
How long you can be online for:9-10 hours on week days 16 hours on week ends
Languages:English ,some Spanish , German
Private servers you have played:CoPals,Qonquer
Previous experience in the applied position:i have been GM on Copals
Why you want the position:because I'm bored real Conquer so want to get back to Private servers
Other: lol i just would want everyone to have fun and i want to be a cool fun GM
Back to top Go down
ladykatie[SH]

ladykatie[SH]

PostSubject: Re: Applications for Staff   Applications for Staff EmptySun Mar 30, 2008 11:05 am

Im not Sure you have only 3 posts
Back to top Go down
gringo0000

gringo0000

PostSubject: Re: Applications for Staff   Applications for Staff EmptySun Apr 13, 2008 9:40 am

Position: In-game GM/SH
Name: Kevin
How long you can be online for: 4-6 hours weekday, loooong time on weekends
Languages: English, little Turkish, Spanish, and Portuguese
Private servers you have played: Qonquer, CoEmu, Konquer, COPals
Previous experience in the applied position: I have been a GM/ administrator on many servers for Knight Online and WoW
Why you want the position: I enjoy contributing to projects that could benefit many people. I like helping and I can never seem to turn my back on som1 in need. I like to advance in stuff and am very ambitious.
Other: Although I just joined the forums, I would like to get my posts up and test/ help with the server as soon as it is brought online. Smile
Back to top Go down
Br3tt

PostSubject: i wanna be a GM please   Applications for Staff EmptySun Apr 20, 2008 1:08 am

i want to apply for GM
name: Brett
hours: can be online for usually 4 or 5 hours a day
previous experiences: none lol. i am a quick learner
reason for applying: to help out others that need help during game time
language: english, french

Last edited by Br3tt on Sun Apr 20, 2008 1:10 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : insufficient information)
Back to top Go down
Lord_Raziel

Lord_Raziel

PostSubject: Re: Applications for Staff   Applications for Staff EmptyThu May 01, 2008 6:44 pm

GM - GameMaster

Name: Acácio ( People call me Raziel)
How long you can be online for: 4-5h ( week), almost all day at saturday and monday
Languages: English, Portuguese, a bit of Spanish
Private servers you have played: Qonquer, EuropeCO, HybridCO, KylinCO, CoEmu
Previous experience in the applied position: I never was a Conquer GM...but was GM in alot of Ragnarok servers ( Aero2, CrystalRo, etc)
Why you want the position: I want to help this growing server. I got nice ideas to do cool events and I'm a lovely person Smile
Other: I like to keep thing in order, and always like to help people Smile
Back to top Go down
Dreemer

Dreemer

PostSubject: Re: Applications for Staff   Applications for Staff EmptyMon May 12, 2008 1:23 am

not that i wana be negative about you guys but maybe 10% of you all really know what there suppose to do when thy get accepted (don't get me wrong i too don't understand a thing about c++ and stuff like that to support the admin) its just that all of you just wana have it made when you start the game whitout anything to show
Back to top Go down
Alen Walker [SH]

Alen Walker [SH]

PostSubject: Re: Applications for Staff   Applications for Staff EmptyThu May 15, 2008 1:00 am

Dreamer you should really read all the post`s before you say a thing like that... obviously you didn't take the time to read all the forum
Back to top Go down
meterex

PostSubject: GM Application   Applications for Staff EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 9:15 am

Name:Robert
How long you can be online for: 7 hours a day
Languages: English, Spanish, a little french
Private servers you have played: Daemons Ring Gunz p server, Qonquer p server, Zypher MU p server
Previous experience in the applied position: GM of Deamons Ring Gunz
Why you want the position: I can help out on bug abussing and hacking
Other: well im 15 almost 16 i live in FL i like skating playing basketball and baseball swimming.
Back to top Go down
blazeyadeadhomi

PostSubject: !   Applications for Staff EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 10:12 am

Name: Michael Flanagan
How long you can be online for: 5 Hours + A Day
Languages: English
Private servers you have played: VeangenceCo, ShadowCo, Quonqer
Previous experience in the applied position: None Neutral
Why you want the position: To help other players
Other: I Like Helping Players Out!
Back to top Go down
Nexus

Nexus

PostSubject: Re: Applications for Staff   Applications for Staff EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 5:41 pm

[SH] - Server Helper
Name:Izzy
How long you can be online for: 5Hours or more
Languages:English, half decent at french, and a tiny bit of Japanese
Private servers you have played:Qonquer,Pwnquer,ShadowCO,VenCO,Conquer Nexus, ConquerAxon, HybridCO, Zonquer, CoEmu, CORebirth
Previous experience in the applied position:I was a SH on CoRebirth, been a GM on 4 diffrent servers and a PM on 2
Why you want the position:I like helping people and making sure they know what to do.
Other: I know a bit of C# and LUA, I'm Nice kind patenit and tolerable, just can't spell all that well :p .
Back to top Go down
kalvip123

Location : right here where i am as u know i am here so i am here and if i am here why u ask where i am if i am

PostSubject: i want GM   Applications for Staff EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 6:22 am

GM
Name:Calin ( u can tell me Dracon i love it)
How long you can be online for:5-6 hours a day
Languages:English Romanian
Private servers you have played:DawnMU MUmaxemu absorbedMU ECSRO( silkroad) SwordsmanPW(perfect world)
Previous experience in the applied position:GM on MUmaxemu ( dun exist now:(((()
Why you want the position:because i want to help all players to have fun and to be the BEST SERVER
Other:i got many ideas for cool events and to make server great having fun mater of all of us so if u make me a GM with name DRACON u will have all fun u need when u want anytime u want

Last edited by kalvip123 on Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:26 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i forgot something)
Back to top Go down
zhoujian

PostSubject: application for staff   Applications for Staff EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 1:24 am

applying for [GM] -(game master)

Name: Zhou Jian / Jireh Mishael
How long you can be online for: 12hours/per day and sometimes i will be 24 hours online if i have some important to do with this laptop
Languages: english, chinese
Private servers you have played: underground-co revolution
Previous experience in the applied position: im used to be the PM of the nightlight co and a chat mod in powerco and nightlight
Why you want the position: i want the game to be lively... create more events that is unque and everybody can participate... and also i can help people with problem with their client by teamviewer or other problems in games and others
Other:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Applications for Staff   Applications for Staff Empty

Back to top Go down

Applications for Staff
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Demoni-CO :: General :: Community Chat-
Jump to: